1. In a web browser navigate to the ITSolutionsNow services control panel: https://cp.myhostedsolution.com/
2. Locate the mail icon on the account home screen, hover the mouse cursor over the icon to display the options, and click Groups.
3. Click the Create Mail Group button.
4. On the Mail Group Properties page, configure the distribution list in accordance to these specifications.
Review the settings for the distribution list, then click Save.
5. The newly created distribution list will now appear under the Mail Groups section, indicating the setup has completed successfully.
How do I create a distribution list in Basic Mail?
What Is Next?
Forward A Basic Mailbox, Forward A Basic Mailbox To An External Source