1. In a web browser navigate to the ITSolutionsNow services control panel: https://cp.myhostedsolution.com/
2. Locate the mail icon on the account home screen, hover the mouse cursor over the icon to display the options, and click Accounts.
3. Create a new mailbox, as detailed in the Create A Mailbox instructions, with an alias to signify it as the catch-all account.
4. After the mailbox has been created, from the left of the control panel hover over the Mail section, and then click Domains.
5. Click on the mail domain that will have the catch all address.
6. In the mail domains properties, towards the top, is a drop-down menu to designate a catch all account. Select the previously created account, and then scroll down and click on the Update button to save the changes.
How do I create a catch-all account?
What Is Next?
Create A Distribution List, Configure Outlook For Basic Mail